Residential Roofing Inspections in CT
A properly installed asphalt roof can last up to 50 years, but wear and tear is a natural occurrence. In order to get the maximum amount of years out of your roof, you need to check its condition at least once a year.
Roofing materials breakdown from rain, sun, wind, snow, animals, and other environmental factors. In order to maintain the structural integrity of your roof, you need to know what’s intact and what’s not.
Our professionals will provide a full evaluation and let you know of any issues that need immediate attention and those that can potentially wait. We can also give you an effective preventative maintenance program so that you can maintain a healthy roof and increase its lifespan.
There Are No Surprises With R & R Roofing. You Will Find Our Services Affordable & Dependable.
R & R Roofing Inspection Services:
- Look for damage to the roof caused by debris, sleet, wind, and any type of storm damage.
- If your roof shows signs of storm damage, we can deal directly with your insurance company and process a claim for you
- Evaluate the condition of the shingles
- Check for loose nails, blisters, and more
- Check for any water damage or leaks
- Evaluate mold or mildew buildup
- Inspect the condition of the flashing and see if there are any leaks around its structure
- Check the condition of the roof vents
- Evaluate your gutters and downspouts
- Look for nearby dead trees that could potentially fall and damage your roof
- Provide an overall assessment of the current condition of your roof