Condominium Roof Inspection In CT
A properly installed asphalt roof on a condominium can last up to 50 years but wear and tear is a natural occurrence. In order to get the maximum amount of years out of a roof, it needs to be checked at least once a year to assess its condition.
Roofing materials breakdown from rain, sun, wind, snow, animals, and other environmental factors. In order to maintain a roof’s structural integrity, you need to know what’s intact and what’s not.
Our professionals will provide a full evaluation and let you know of any issues that need immediate attention and those that can potentially wait. We can also leave you with an effective maintenance program so that you can maintain healthy roofing systems and increase the lifespan of your roof(s).
There Are No Surprises With R & R Roofing. You Will Find Our Services Affordable & Dependable.
R & R Condo Inspection Services:
- Look for damage to the roof caused by debris, sleet, wind, and any type of storm damage.
- If your roof shows signs of storm damage, we can deal directly with your insurance company and process a claim for you.
- Evaluate the condition of the shingles
- Check for loose nails, blisters, and more
- Check for any water damage or leaks
- Evaluate mold or mildew build-up
- Inspect the condition of the flashing and see if there are any leaks around its structure
- Check the condition of the roof vents
- Evaluate your gutters and downspouts
- Look for nearby dead trees that could potentially fall and cause damage
- Provide an overall assessment of the current condition of your roofing systems